Jennifer and Gregory discuss the book Resilience, It’s Not About Bouncing Back, Chapter #10 Core Beliefs, Know What You Stand on & When You Need to Stand Up, which Jennifer co-author.
Their exchange brings a profound jump into understanding your confidence. Likewise, we investigate how it drives your flexibility alongside our decisions. We find how we settle on choices by shaping the premise of our capacity to face challenges and be true, pick our mentalities, let go of our attitudes, comprehend our motivation, and in conclusion accumulate a gratefulness for what achievement resembles.
Kut2thaChase audio podcast which can be found on the following platforms:
- Anchor | https://anchor.fm/gregory-proctor
- Breaker| https://www.breaker.audio/kut2thachase
- Google Podcast | https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYjE3OTFkYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Overcast | https://overcast.fm/itunes1509637229/kut2thachase
- Pocket Cast | https://pca.st/0l8307ha
- Radio Public | https://radiopublic.com/kut2thachase-G2pdd0
- Spotify| https://open.spotify.com/show/5SLGgwLYSupdXXTMEGmXOR
- Apple Podcasts | https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/kut2thachase/id1509637229
- CastBox | https://CastBox.fm
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/kut2thachase/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/kut2thachase/support