We don't coach everyone.
We are masters at coaching C-level leaders (or those aspiring to get there in 1-2 years) at Fortune 500 or middle market companies who are:
- Leading major organizational transformation
- New in role and need to demonstrate visible leadership fast
- Responsible for delivering big results or personal leadership changes this year
- Launching up a new function or center of excellence
...and want to be champions!
Each engagement is tailored to your circumstances to deliver specific outcomes, direct actionable steps and encouraging support in a safe, objective and challenging environment.
Jennifer Eggers is a senior executive coach with 30 years of experience providing personalized coaching to Fortune 500 C-Level, Presidents and senior functional leaders. She is joined by other exemplary senior level coaches as needed.
Coaching by LeaderShift Insights®
We are great coaches because of the time we spend in the field driving business results. This limits the number of coaching engagements we can accept each year so we go to great lengths to ensure that LeaderShift Insights® is the correct fit prior to accepting a coaching engagement.
3 Types of Coaching
Coaching creates breakthroughs, enhances skills and creates awareness to help drive exponential performance through others
Frequent Roles Coached:
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Chief HR Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Head of Innovation
New Product Incubation
Chief Information Officer
Leadership coaching accelerates development, deepens learning, and enables leaders to:
- Demonstrate visible leadership while transitioning into a new role
- Bridge the gap between how you are perceived and how you need to be perceived to advance faster
- Intentionally create and reinforce or change your personal brand
- Advance specific business outcomes
- Overcome targeted development areas
- Create breakthroughs in team performance
- Increase value to the organization
- Think more broadly and strategically
- Navigate and capitalize on complex corporate political systems
- Improve your ability to influence and communicate key messages
- More effectively integrate work and life commitments
- Increase emotional intelligence to reduce stress
Senior Executive Coaching
by Jennifer Eggers
In nearly 30 years, Jennifer Eggers, President and C-Level Coach of LeaderShift Insights, Inc., has coached entire leadership teams as well as officers and directors of many Fortune 500 companies. She is known for executive assimilation, repositioning personal brands, driving behavior change and increasing senior leaders' ability to drive performance through others. She is distinctively different from other coaches with her kitchen English approach, pragmatic tools, accessibility, and ability to see around corners because of her extensive executive experience.
Jennifer's book, Resilience: It’s Not About Bouncing Back is an international best seller. Jennifer prides herself on spending just as much time in the field as she does coaching – her consulting informs her coaching.
Areas of Expertise: Adaptive Leadership, Organization Design/
Restructuring, Strategic Conversations, Global Leadership, Strategy Execution,
Talent & Performance Management, Change Management, Leadership & Executive Development, Action Learning, Creating Alignment, High Performing Team Development
Certifications: Executive Coach (Lee Hecht Harrison and Cambridge Leadership Group), Meyers Briggs Type Indicator, Hogan Personality Assessments, Hogan for Selection, Hogan 360, Mediation, Helix Culture Types Assessment, Certified Speaking Professional® (CSP)
Results Driven Process
We are passionate about leadership effectiveness and creating agility at all levels. We enable leaders to create alignment that drives breakthroughs in performance and business results.
This approach has proven to achieve sustainable results:
- Coaching Kick-Off
- Outline the Engagement
- Determine Logistics
- Determine Manager Involvement
- Feedback from Key Stakeholders
- Expectations/Performance Data
- Select & Complete Assessments
- Debrief Assessments
Plan For Action
- Build Action Plan
- Input from Executive Sponsor
- Finalize and Prioritize
- Execute Plan
- Integrate Personality Data with Stakeholder Feedback
Coach For Success
- Consistent Coaching Meetings
- Complete Action Items
- Apply New Skills to Situations
- Update Sponsor as Appropriate
- Evaluate Results
- Capture Lessons Learned & Behavior Change
- Sustainability Plan
What About Assessments?
Our coaches have access to a wide range of leadership and multi-rater assessments and tools and will use them judiciously based on the needs of the client. Our unique approach is focused on getting to know our clients and creating a tailored solution to optimize self awareness and results.