Strategic Leadership Impacts Results
…Across the Organization
LeaderShift Insights acts as senior advisor, thought partner and executive coach to the C-level and other executives. Coaching creates breakthroughs, enhances skills and creates awareness to help you drive exponential performance through others. Each engagement is tailored to your circumstances to deliver specific outcomes, direct actionable steps and encouraging support in a safe, objective and challenging environment.
Leadership coaching accelerates development, deepens learning, and enables leaders to:
- Demonstrate visible leadership while transitioning into a new role
- Bridge the gap between how you are perceived and how you need to be perceived to advance faster
- Intentionally create and reinforce or change your personal brand
- Advance specific business outcomes
- Overcome targeted development areas
- Create breakthroughs in team performance
- Increase value to the organization
- Think more broadly and strategically
- Navigate and capitalize on complex corporate political systems
- Improve you ability to influence and communicate key messsages
- More effectively integrate work and life commitments
- Increase emotional intelligence to reduce stress
We work with you to focus on an improved business outcome and behavioral objective from the start. We do not require an exhaustive battery of tests because we have found that takes too long to digest and delays progress. After a consultation, we will determine what makes sense and move forward. This allows you to work on what’s important and see faster results. Additions are easily assimilated into the process.
A leader’s effectiveness is directly proportional to how well they drive team performance. We often combine leadership coaching with team interviews, alignment and strategic planning to accelerate progress on real business objectives.
Coaching engagements are designed to allow access as needed, in addition to scheduled sessions. This encourages our clients to leverage their coach’s expertise.
We are great coaches because of the time we spend in the field driving business results. This limits the number of coaching engagements we can accept each year so we go to great lengths to ensure that LeaderShift Insights® is the correct fit to help you reach your career goals prior to accepting a coaching engagement.
Please see our coaching brochures or submit an application for consideration below:
Senior Executive Development
In nearly 30 years, Jennifer Eggers of LeaderShift Insights, Inc. has coached entire leadership teams as well as officers and directors of many Fortune 500 companies. She is known for executive assimilation, repositioning personal brands, driving behavior change and increasing senior leader’s ability to drive performance through others. She is distinctively different from other coaches with her kitchen English approach, pragmatic tools, accessibility, and ability to see around corners because of her extensive executive experience.
Jennifer's book, Resilience: It’s Not About Bouncing Back is an international best seller. Jennifer prides herself on spending just as much time in the field as she does coaching – her consulting informs her coaching.
Certifications*: Executive Coach (Lee Hecht Harrison and Cambridge Leadership Group), Meyers Briggs Type Indicator, Hogan Personality Assessments, Hogan for Selection, Mediation, Culture Types Assessment, Certified Speaking Professional® (CSP)
Types of Coaching
Frequent Roles Coached:
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Chief HR Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Chief HR Officer
Chief Information Officer
Results Driven Process
Our coaches are passionate about the leadership effectiveness and agility at all levels. We enable leaders to create alignment that drives breakthrough performance and advance what is important to them.
This approach has proven to achieve sustainable results:
- Outline the Engagement
- Determine Logistics
- Determine Manager Involvement
- Debrief Assessments
- Coaching Kick-Off
- Feedback from Key Stakeholders
- Expectations/Performance Data
- Select & Complete Assessments
- Debrief Results
Plan For Action
- Create Development or Transition Plan
- Input from Executive Sponsor
- Finalize and Prioritize
- Execute Plan
- Integrate Personality with Feedback
Coach For Success
- Consistent Coaching Meetings
- Complete Action Items
- Apply New Skills to Situations
- Update Sponsor as Appropriate
- Evaluate Results
- Capture Lessons Learned & Behavior Change
- Sustainability Plan
What About Assessments?
Our coaches have access to a wide range of leadership and multi-rater assessments and tools and will use them judiciously based on the needs of the client. Our unique approach is focused on getting to know our clients and creating a tailored solution to optimize self awareness and results.